Our Training & Placement Cell has an important role to play in student’s future an
indispensable pillar of the group. This department continuously strives to help students
in pursuing their career goals by acquiring employment-seeking skills and ultimately to attain
desired employment. This isaccomplished through building a strong partnership amongst
students, alumni, faculty members and industries.
Our group follows centralized training and placement activities. Training & Corporate Relations which give each student of each skill group equal opportunity to grow for sustained excellence in career .Towards this Training and Placement Cell has been formed with the following as major objectives.
- To assist the students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group discussion.
- To assist the students for the development and implementation of successful job search strategies.
- To work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with academic curriculum.
- To empower the students with life long career decision making skills.
- To provide the resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To provide Pre Placement Training to the students
- To act as an interface among students, alumni, and the employment community.
- To spread the awareness in the students regarding future career options.
- To bridge the gap between Industry and Academia.